OMfreaking G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't believe it. Over night, those thieving b@stards fleeced my 2nd account of all the money set aside that I pay my bills with. I'd a little bit left that they didn't get in the first fleecing so my credit union advised to transfer it to the other account so I could access it and buy groceries on my eftpos card. I did transfer it last night but when I went to check this morning before going to an atm to with draw it, they'd taken all of it and all my bill money, over $500. I even changed every single password I have, every pin number too. That didn't help much did it, and now I've gotta try remembering all those new passwords and pins. ShoooooooooT!!!!!!
I've got bills that direct debit on the first of the month and it's not payday again till the 2nd this week. There's nothing there, not even enough to do an eft for $20.00! I've reported the visa card number on this account as stolen, just as the first one was. Been to the police, made another statement, done up another statutory declaration and now have to miss work on Monday (not that that bothers me one bit) so I can get to the credit union asap to take all the reports etc in.
I'm so angry. I did a virus scan and detect on my computer today before I went to the police coz something strange happened. I'd shut down msn messenger, but when I got up today, it was back on. I asked my hubby and son if they'd restarted my computer and they both said no. Very strange. One thing the virus report told me is that Paypal have been tracking me every night for the past 5 days. Isn't that interesting? I've already cancelled the visa that was registered with them. They'll be emailing me soon asking to verify a new number, well they just go and bite my shiny pink butt, coz I'll never use them again!!
I also printed out these reports and gave them to the police. They were rather impressed that my software gives me as much detail as it does. I don't pay the software company a yearly maintenance fee for nothing! There's another tracking/cookie tracer on the report to but I've never heard of the place. The plot thickens!
Thanks for letting me vent to the max at you all, felt good to type it all out.
3 comments:
oh frell Wirg! I hope you get all of this money back ASAP too. Are you able to sort something out for the bills?
Hey ya Carol
I don't know yet, have to wait till business hours on Monday. I have a feeling there's going to be at least one that will bounce this month and unfortunately it's my son's scholarship fund. I have phoned and left and urgent message this morning. Typical that it's happened on the weekend. Man I just wanna scream.
Wirg.
That is so unfair! To have it happen once is bad- but twice is just too much!!
Thinking of you- hope you can get it all sorted soon.
Post a Comment