Wednesday, 11 April 2007

Woohoo, I've been scrapping today.......

Yay, seems like my creative mojo's back with a vengance.

Today I finished 3 layouts and I have to share one of them. I so love this black and white one, it came together in less than 10 minutes.





The other 2 are entered at LSBS's challenges so I'll put them up after the end of the month, if you want to see the, take a visit to LSBS's gallery, the links over there on the left.

See ya, gotta go get my car from the mechanics now.

Wirg.

3 comments:

Steph said...

what a gorgeous boy!!

Wirginia said...

Thanks Steph, he is kinda isn't he!

Wirg

Narelle said...

Your mojo sure has come back! I have loved what you have done so far- especially this page- it has such a teenage boy feel to it!

Cant wait to see what else you create whilst the juices are flowing!