Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Something else to share today...

Hi everyone

Only a quick one at the moment, I'm trying to create a layout using a sketch and kit from LSBS but the brain isn't working how I want it to, LOL, what's new? Don't answer that.

Whilst looking for inspiration, I took a surf around the net and visited to my church's website (Norwest Community Church of Quakers Hill). I was wondering if anything new had been added and there on the first page was my hubby's photo (Herbie). Now it's not there every time you go to the home page, but rotates after each visit. If you click on "the Speakers" you'll see him and his infectious grin!

I've added a link to the left here, for our church's website. Take a look if you are interested, curious or want to know more, go on, it's a wonderful place!

Cheerio for now
Wirg.

No comments: