Why digital? It was a challenge on a forum I'm a member of and also whilst transferring data files from this computer's harddrive to my new external portable harddrive, I discovered just how much stuff I have accumulated for doing digital layouts. Tons of it, tons and tons LOL.
So here ya go, here's some of my layouts done recently.
These are just 4 that I've done recently. I'll add more at another time, they take a while to upload.
On another note, I've finally had enough today, of being short fat and unfit. (I'm 4ft 8" and feel like a bl@@dy beachball!!) I've an appointment tomorrow afternoon at a fitness and weightloss centre for women only, near where I live. My dear Mum left me a little bit of money. Given that my Mum was smaller than me when she died (she'd shrunk due to osteoporosis) and died of heart disease, that's been enough for me to decide that's what I'm spending this money one.
Getting fit, changing my lifestyle and loosing a few clothing sizes whilst I'm at it. I feel so depressed at my shape and size, I've never had trouble loosing weight before now so I must be at that age where it's now harder to shift. Never fear, I will loose it, I will get fit and all before I turn 50 in 2008!!
byee for now, hope you like the digi layouts. Many thanks to the DT members of LSBS for their wonderful kits and also the Shabby Princess and Computer Scrapbook.com for their freebies!
hugs to ya all!!
Wirg




No comments:
Post a Comment