Friday, 27 April 2007

Gym classes and internet fraudsters!!!

Hi ho, another entry on the same day even!!

Now the title says something, but the two are not linked at all.

Firstly I'm now into my 2nd week of being a member of a womens health and fitness club, and I am happy to say I've only missed one weekday visit coz it was a public holiday this Wednesday just gone here in Sydney.

Tonight I went with a girlfriend to their Stretch and relax class. OMGAAAWDDDD!! Did they say stretch? Oh and where was the relax, LOL, naaahhh it was fun, hard but fun and I'm sure I'll really feel it tomorrow so I'm heading off to do some weights and aerobic workouts on the machines in the morning so I don't seez (?) up completely. I must say I didn't think it would be this much fun, but I'm loving it more every day.

Now as for internet frausters. Guess who got fleeced this week? Yep, moi!!! On Wednesday night some bastard ripped me off of just about every sent in one of my accounts. Luckily it was not pay day this week coz my wages would probably have gone too. and double lucky it isn't linked to my other account where I pay all the bills and triple lucky that my investment account can only be accessed by me and my credit union online.

As it was it was just about all the money my Mum left me so I'm not a happy little princess this week. Fortunately I have a fantastic credit union who knew about this as soon as they opened yesterday morning and spent nearly the whole day trying to reach me. I got back to them as soon as I got their message and they broke me the bad news. The good news is that they realised there was no way it could have been me. 28 transactions made through yahoo sites in the late hours of the night!! 28 of them, they were going for broke I tell ya! I am getting the money back because it's proven fraud, I've done a police statement and stat dec and the CU has it all including my visa card, which is what details they used to fleece me. I have to wait for a new card, which hopefully will be ready to pick up early next week.

What a bloody pain in the proverbials, I had many calls to make to ensure people didn't think I was ripping them off by not having any dosh in my account for payments.

So please let this be a warning to you all my friends and readers, never trust sites that don't have secure shopping carts. Never give your details to anyone ever. I made the error of letting my son purchase $US5.00 of add ons to an online game, this is the only way they could have got my details.

Let me tell you, if you are thinking of opening up an account with a place called Click & Buy , this is their url http://www.clickandbuy.com/EU/en/company/firmenprofil.html DON'T DO IT!!

They are similar to Paypal, but based I belive in Germany or there abouts. It is how I paid for my son's add on. Never again. I've contacted them and demanded they cancel my details with them and I told them if it is proven my details were obtain through them they'll be hearing more from me.

Also the name of the gaming site is called http://www.gunbound.ijji.com DON'T let your kids purchase from them coz that's how I belive all this has come about.

Sooooooooooooo Now I'm off to finish tea and join in an online class over at the Scrapper's Stash on how to use those beautiful OPALS.

Want to join us, it starts 7.30m Sydney time tonight. 3 minuts to go, here's the url to get there: http://www.thescrappersstash.com.au/messageboard/viewtopic.php?p=27159#27159

See you around like a rissole

Wirg

No comments: