I feel very slack that I didn't go to church this morning, but I had a lousy night and didn't wake up till late.
So far today, I've finished off the washing, gone and got some new gear to wear to the gym coz I had nothing! Plus picked up the cutest pair of pj's ready for the scrappers retreat I'm going to in August, can't wait. What's written on the front of the pj's is funny, so hubby recons. I'll share that after the retreat, coz I know some of you reading this are going, lol.
So today, hmmmmm I think I'll make some coloured envelopes. I've got a ton of 12 x 12 paper that was my Mum's, mostly plain colours and I'll never use it all. Those square cards I made a few weeks back need envelopes and nope, not one I have in my stash fits these cards. That'll teach me to make cards before thinking of the finished size. Well I've got some great envelope templates, so that's where I'm heading. Over to the desk and get cracking making them.
Catch ya later,
Wirg.
Edited at 3.52pm I didn't end up using a template. All I did was put the card on the paper on a diagonal, then did some folding, took the card out, put on some double sided tape and folded it all back up. Perfect and no cutting, just folding and sticking, all I need to do is put some envelope glue on the flaps, done. Noice one!!! Eeek loads of lightning and thunder around here this arvo, think I shut all the computers down if it gets worse. byeeeeeee......
No comments:
Post a Comment