( http://www.thescrappersstash.com.au/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=61 )
and to help everyone get going, I made this lovely card using only shades of 'chocolate'. Browns that is and all shades there of including cream. No black white or silver was to be used. And I insisted that one gold charm and some ribbon be used, brown shades of ribbon of course. And yes, they could use gold if they wanted as well.

How cute is this little kitty, I love that stamp and though I've had it for near on 6 months, it's the first thing I have created with it, shame on me!! LOL The background is swiped around the edges into the middle with Fluid chalk ink pads, the diamond background is Stazon Timber brown ink and a Stampin Up background stamp. The cat & words have been stamped on acetate and I've coloured behind the cat with a mustard crayon. It's very hard to see the acetate, but it's attached with 4 tiny little beige eyelets. Thos words are Stampin Up stamps as well.
Top it with a little gold butterfly charm and some chocolate coloured satin ribbon and taaadaah, done! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else creates. A new stampers challenge is going to posted on the Scrapper's Stash every Friday night. Oh my this is going to be so much fun!
Also today, I've almost finished decorating a lunch tin. I started it over at AT's place a month or so ago, finally today I've got it back out and got cracking with it. I'll post a shot of it when that last little tizzy bits have been added and it looks 100% complete.
byee for now, I'm off to make homemade pizzas for tea. Happy Easter to you all, and please stay safe on the roads, it's been a horror weekend here in NSW already.
Wirg x x
No comments:
Post a Comment