Monday, 2 April 2007

Gawwd, it's April already.............

Hey hoe everyone!

So tell me, where did the last 3 months go? My goodness, didn't they fly by and I really don't feel like I've been very creative with my stamping and scrapping at all so far this year. Yes I have had a whole month where things were not good, we can right January off as a nightmare month. But still, I had February and March to get cracking.

All I've done so far are my first 6 cards of the About Me deck of cards. We are now up to week 13, oh well, I'm almost half way to catching up with the rest of them ROFL.

Today I did almost finish a 12 x 12 layout but I did a dumb thing, didn't realise the backing paper was still on, (it did have more than one, weird) and rub as hard as I could, it didn't transfer onto my lovely bit of orange Bazzill card. As a result, it's started to stick to the backing sheet, not what I wanted at all, grrrrr! I've left a plea for help over at LSBS, so maybe one of the brilliant lassies there can help me out.

I will finish it off tonight though, with or without that piece. I just have a bit of journalling I'm going to put onto a piece of acetate, then attach it and add the other bits I've cut out ready. I'll put a pic of it on this blog when it's completed.

I've only got a 3 day working week this week, yeehaaaa, then I'm off for 10 full days, woohooo, maybe the creative mojo might come back during that time.

Any hooooo, I hope no one got caught with an April fools joke yesterday. Just to be on the safe side, we didn't venture out till after midday, mmwwaaahhhh!

see ya

Wirg.





No comments: