I just had to confess this coz yesterday I was logging into my yahoo account and blow me down if there wasn't a news item about Donny making a special show with his brothers and sister! Now that'll be something when it happens. I've liked Donny and the Osmond brothers since I was knee high to a grasshopper (and yes, I know I'm not much taller now after all these years either LOL).
I've got all their lp records, yep that's vinyl to you young'uns. I have a few cd's now to, but don't expect anytime soon to see the old lp's on cd. I'm lucky enough to still have a great stereo that plays the records. AND I have great software on this pc to be able to hook up said stereo and record my vinyl onto cd's. It's a very slow process, but I'll get them all done eventually. It's slow coz you have to play every record right through. Not that I'm complaining about that.
So, Donny's as good looking as ever, better even. He toured here last year (2006) and I even got to meet him along with some other fans here in Sydney. We had a wonderful time on the set of the Today Show (channel 9) and the Kerrie-Anne show as well. Yep, I was on rec leave from work, but somehow the bosses still managed to spot me there on the telly (we have one in our Lunch room). There was no escaping from my work colleagues about what I got up to during my holidays after that. It was a lot of fun and after all these years of being a fan, it was so nice to finally meet the man in person. He's lovely, very funny and oh so better looking in person!
So yes, if you were wondering, I've actually scrapped a page on Donny, it was a challenge last year to 'scrap your Avatar" mine on the Scrapper's Stash happens to be Donny, so here's what I did.
So there ya go, till next time.......
Wirg.
2 comments:
I remember this page Wirg, its a rippa....such good memories for you......that show will be interesting.
I think he looks better with age........luv Sandie
Scrapping and Donny - two of the best things in the world!!!
From one Scrappy/Donny fan to another - I hear ya girl!
Paula :)
PS - did you know you (and I) were on KAK again the other day? More repeat clips of us and the D man when Weird Al was on.
Post a Comment