Hi everyone
Today I was looking for some information on the condition I have called Lupus (SLE ie systemic lupus erythematosus ) because I wanted to make sure I was still on the right track in living with it and not letting it control me.
For those of you interested, this is a very good site and one that helped me realise I wasn't imagining things happening to me before my official diagnosis ... http://www.lupusnsw.org.au/lwlupus.html
It will give you an idea of how difficult it is explain to people all the time what is affecting me and why it's irratic and sometimes I don't even look ill (except that I swell and am more pale than usual) Scroll to the "Tips with living with Lupus" section and you'll see why I don't like the sun (even more so than the risk of skin cancers).
byee for now,
Wirg
No comments:
Post a Comment