Hidy ho everyone
Goodness me the world is moving as such an alarming rate, stop and let me off for a bit, I WISH. LOL
Yesterday and today I was sooooooo distracted by my aching muscles/joints, but this afternoon, I'm rather the same but a light's on, take more meds, oh derr and don't take them on an empty stomach any more. I forgot this morning and took the anti inflams as soon as I got up, I was sooooo stiff I couldn't wait to shuffle from the bedroom to get them. That'll teach me.
If anyone's got any tips for how not to wake up feeling nauseous (no I'm not pregnant, what at nearly 50????) I'd like to know them. I can't seem to eat for the first few hours I'm up due to the nausea, let alone move very quickly.
I've got to be up for when son goes to school most mornings and it takes me from then till 8.20am to get myself ready for heading off to work. By the time I'm in the car, I can then eat. I take dry cereals and always have water.
I realise though that I need to eat within 1/2 and hour of waking and nothing seems to agree with me lately. I've tried all kinds of breads, with and without wheat too. I've gone the cereal-hot, nope, both the toast and hot cereal give me severe reflux. Can't have too many protein shakes, they have lactose in them.
So suggestions would be appreciated. I shouldn't eat for at least 1 hour before I got to bed too, that's the pits coz when I could, I didn't wake up feeling really ill.
Anyway, that's all for today, no more computer till maybe after dinner later tonight. It's only 3.10pm here in Sydney
hugs
Wirg
4 comments:
Well you might not be preggers Wirg - but the advice is still the same ginger, a bit of ginger, and um, did I mention ginger?
well I made a comment but as I hadn't already joined up will have to start again....agree with smauge and also suggest if you don't already use Zamil full cream or low fat its a great product for no lactose and makes great custard and I also substitute in all cooking these days...taste is great.......
I was just going to say the same :D How about a smoothie with lactose free milf... my girls love them, it is the only way i can get brekky into DD4. Her fav at the moment is a banana and 2or 3 strawberries :D
LOL, I used to do that, but darn it if I never seem to have enough bananas left, hubby loves them. Okay, need to buy more bananas and grab strawberries and hide them in the fridge. LOL, i had and idea today too, frozen berries will blend up nice in milk too. Thanks girls. If I didn't need to eat and sleep, don't think I'd bother ROFL. Wirg.
Post a Comment