Sunday, 27 July 2008

OMgoodness, I'm 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, had to happened didn't it LOL, today I turned 50.
I don't feel '50', and I do believe they made a mistake on my birth certificate.
This is a quick post to say hello, thank the Lord I made it to 50 and to thank Him for maybe another 50 years would be appreciated too. LOL.
Here's a photo of the gorgeous flowers that were delivered late Friday The Orange/Peach rose arrangement is from my Daddy and sister Nicole.

The large white vase with georgeous pink and white roses & gerberas are from my big bro, Kitt, SIL Tracy and nice & nephew Tyson (they live in Adelaide)
The middle posey in the red glass vase is what I brought home from work on Friday, from my team mates. They also gave me a gorgeous strawberry cake from Michels and a lotto ticket in the bit 6million draw this coming Thursday. Great card from them too with beautiful messages. It really ment a lot.

So I'm off to church in 5, then my boys are taking me out to my favourite noodle bar for lunch
See ya, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hugs
Wirg

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Happy Birhtday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Wirgy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Oh I am so, so happy for you my dear friend. I hope you have the bestest birthday - I can't believe you're 50 - you certainly dont look it - and you know what - you certainly don't act it...........LOL. (I know I can say that to you)

Luv ya big heaps matie.

Sandie

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Happy Birthday honey!
I have spoken to you already, so I know you are having a lovely day.
Hugs
Deanne
xx

Vicky said...

Happy belated 50th birthday, I do hope you had a great day Wirg. Enjoy the NEXT 50...Hugs from V2

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Wirg! Sounds like you had a great day, all the best Aga xx

smauge said...

I can't believe I missed it!!!!
HAPPY BIG BIRTHDAY WIRG!!!
I hope it was as great as you deserve! MWAH