Sunday, 13 July 2008

Woah nelly, where'd that week go?

Hi all,


Yes it's been a week again since I've blogged on here. A busy one at that, though not sure what I've been up to other than work and doing mum/wifey stuff. Cooking, shopping, taxi driving, car service on Wednesday. I had quite a few early nights to, the old bod must have needed it.

Went to church this morning and so glad I did coz not only was it a great message, but I got to snuggle and cuddle one of our new'ish members, little baby Sophie. Her mum, Kathy was in the music team today and little Sophie so needed a big burping and cuddles to go back to sleep.

Seeing as I don't have much of a lap, I tried my best to sit on the old hard chairs we have but I gave up and did the mummy thing and walked the floor with her up the back, it was lovely and she was asleep in a few minutes so there was no more crying to disturb the congregation and service.

Sigh, it was sooo cold, I'm not surprized she wanted a snuggle. Got her to sleep and put her back in her warm pram like a bug in a rug all warmed up and cozy she was.

I've tried to do some creating but I really can't sit at my desk, it's too cold. I've put the heater on out here and will grab my spare blankie and see what I can do but the old fingers are like iceblocks right now, taken me ages to type this without any booboohs lol. I'll leave you with a photo I found last night. Not the one I was looking for but a favourite.

This was on our wedding day, 16 December 1990. I've discovered that my current printer/scanner/copier doesn't scan as well as my old one did, grrrrrrrrrrrr, so some of the photos I've wanted to reprint are not that good scanned, oh well. See what I can do in photoshop. Byee for now,

hugs

Wirg.

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

hallo!!! Love that photo of you :)
Hope you warm up soon!!
Dee
xx