Here's a photo of it, 

... but he's got the purple one, not the red one, much nicer, of course I'm partial to purple, so of course it's not surprizing I'd agree with that LOL. This is the most amazing mobile phone I've seen in a long time and if I wasn't on my last year of my plan, it's totally tempting to get one, but I wouldn't make use of it like my son will. So I'll stick to my lovely little MotorolaRAZR in a lovely metallic and matt deep ruby red, like here...

Lots of you know I love my computers, and don't mind having a good mobile, but wow, this new phone son got today, it's a whole new ball game in mobile phones as far as I'm concerned.
We shall see how this phone handles over the next few weeks. I'm still amazed at it.
Now I have to share with you my friend Sandie's new adventure, pop over to her Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6038327 and see what gorgeous little hand made beauties she has for sale, way to go my friend Sandie!!
hugs
Wirg.
1 comment:
Hey Wirg, thanks for the plug matie........you're a gem.
And what a whizz bang phone that is..........cool as.
Thanks again.
Luv ya..............Sandie
Post a Comment