Look at what my friend gave me today! I so loved having a cup of tea out of her gorgeous pink teacups a few weeks ago, she baked me my own special cupcake in one and gave it to me this morning at church!
Isn't it the most special, cutest, girly, pink and gorgeous thing!! Byee for now, having my favourite Sunday night slacko tea of chicken soup and toast shortly.
hugs
Wirg
5 comments:
oh wirgie! It looks far to pretty to eat!!! How gorgeous.
And, yep, that is the exact cup and saucer I have (a have a set of 2).
They are so cute!!
Happy Happy birthday!
Deanne
xxx
Oh my Wirg. This would have to be the ultimate of cupcakes I reckon.
Well deserved my friend. Gosh I bet it tastes pretty good too.
There will be a litle parcel reaching you this week hopefully - sorry its late I have been flat out with one thing or another.
Enjoy the rest of your day matie.
Luv Sandie
That is so gorgeous! Hope you've had a wonderful birthday Wirg - can't wait to give you a hug in 12 days time!
Hugs,
Pepper
Wow - what a gorgeous gift!
oooh! I've got a set of those teacups! They are gorgeous aren't they? Pity they only hold about a thimble full of tea! I might have to try baking in them instead!
Post a Comment