Monday, 30 June 2008

100 things about me...

I've just been to visit Deanne's blog and saw her 100 things list, so instead of trying to think too hard coz I is in PAIN people (yes had physio this arvo and I feel like I got run through a bread neading machine LOL.

Here you go....

100: I was born on – a oh, I don't know(will look it up)
99. I am - in pain and therefore tired
98. My eye color is – green with flecks of goldy brown

97. My ears are - aching and blocked right now
96. My crush is - nope don't have them any more
95. My favorite color is - just one colour?
94. My height is – 4 foot 8 inches
93. I am allergic to – codeine, bee stings and goes without saying mozzie bites
92. I live in – a 2 bedroom house
91. Last book i read is - my bible and the last harry potter book
90. My bed time is – when I can hardly keep my eyes open any longer
89. My first screen name was - coogee bear (and I still have it on some places today after 15 years!)
88. Your Current screen name is - Virginia, Wirg or Wirginia depending where I am
87. My favorite holiday is – anything without having to lift a finger to cook, clean or drive myself
86. My Least favorite holiday is – where it's realy hot and sunny
85. The last time I cried was - Saturday

84. My most treasured possession is – my camera car and the rings hubby gave me I never take off
83. Last night I – veged in front of the tv and don't remember going to bed.
82. My skin's reaction to the sun is - it can bring on a lupus attack

:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::

81. Santa – Yes
80. Love at First Sight - Yes
78. Fate - Yes
77. God - yes,
76. Aliens - No
75. Heaven – yes
74. Hell – yes
73. Ghosts - not 'ghosts' as such but evil spirits
72. Horoscopes - no
71. Soul mates - yes

Which is Better?

69. Hugs or Kisses – Hugs
68. Drunk or High – neither
67. Phone or online - both
66. Red heads or Brown hair - either
65. Blondes or Brunettes - either
64. coke or pepsi - Oh Pepsi please!
63. Night or Day – Night!
62. Oranges or Apples - apples
61. Curly or Straight hair - don't care



What comes to your head ?:::::

60. Scary - panic attacks
59. Backstabbers – &*&^&^%!!%@ what Deanne said
58. Parents – only have one left
57. School - hated it but glad I got an education!

::::::::Last time?::::::::

56. Missed someone – Today
55. Hugged someone – Today - my hubby
54. Saw someone – son, work collegues, hubby who went to bed about an hour ago

::::MISC::::

53. Who's the ditziest person you know? Me, yup me!
52. Who makes you laugh the most? My friends and my children
51. One thing I'm mad about right now - how sometimes life on this planet can be so crewl
50. The last movie I saw in the theater was - 27 dresses
49. The thing I don't understand is? How humans can inflict pain and suffering on others-I agree
48. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is – most can lift, reach & carry things for me.
47. This summer – I will not be outside after 9am and before 5pm hopefully
46. Something I will really miss when I leave home - being at home
45. Tomorrow – I'm going on and 'adventure' with a friend
44. Today - was really long
43. Next Summer - son will have his own car then has to learn to drive it
42. This Weekend – kaaaarn the Swans, Sydney Swans play Collingwood at the Sydney ANZ statium 7.10pm, be there or be square!

:::MISC:::::(CONTINUED)

41. People call me - Wirg, Wirgie, V, Ginny, Lofty, the Pocket Rocket
40. The person I have been good friends with the longest - my husband, 19 years, my mate Steve in the uk 28 yrs
39. The person who knows the most about me is - my hubby
38. The person that can read me the best is - my hubby
37. The most difficult thing to do - say no to everything people ask of me
36. I have gotten a speeding ticket – one but I got off
35. I have the following siblings - one older brother, one younger sister
34. The first person I was crushing on was – Ashley Turner, when I was 15
33. The one person who I can't hide things from – my hubby
32. Right now I am talking to –myself LOL
33. I have/will get a job at/with – now where after I leave the one I'm at how I hope.
32. I have a pet(s) named - none right now
31. I hope – my son grows up into happy, healthy and well adjusted, caring young man as he seems to be doing
30. The best sound in the world – music and laughter
29. The person that made me cry the most - my mother
28. Ever done drugs - no, definately not
27. Florida or Hawaii - Hawaii
27. My favorite sport is - none to play, but to watch AFL (kaaaaarn the Swans)
26. First Pet – Tania the german shepard
25. The school I go to is –my son's college some days when he needs a lift
24. Last person I got mad at – some one I work with
23. best movie - at the moment, I so love Bride & Prejudice, love bollywood LOL
21. The all-time best thing in the world is – not having to go to work
20. So, about them Canadians - they are north of the americans aren't they!
19. The most annoying thing ever is – inescapable noise- definately.
18. The most annoying person you know is - a fellow at church who kinda bible bashes people when he really shoudln't.
17. I lose all respect for people who - deliberately inflict pain and suffering onto others-agreed
16. I hate – having to get up earlier than my body clock allows, particularly in this cold lately
15. I love – soft music on always and visiting my friends
14. My Favorite Day is – any I don't have to go to work
13. My Favorite Month(s) – don't have one
12. My Favorite Artist/Band – Oh come on, do I have to spell this one out ROFL Starts with an 'O'!!!!
10. My favorite phrase – bl@@dy nora!
9. My room – not large enough
8. My favorite actress is - not one in particular one but Katherine Hepburn, Goldie Horn & Susan Sarandon I like
7. My favorite actor is - not one in partcular, but I do like a few
6. My pants – they are looney tunes pj ones right now
5. My weakness is - chocolate hence it's banned from my house currently.
4. What turns me on - next question, yup
3. Who broke your heart - a few people
2. I filled out 100 questions because - I enjoyed reading Deanne's
1. Who will read this - hehehe - people who visit my blog I recon!

Wirg.

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Very cool to read Virgie!!
Deanne
xx