Yup, they've done it again. Well via Amazon.com they have. I just got 6 of their early '70's albums on 3 double cds. I'm reliving my visit to Perth again . And also remembering the fun times listening to the old vinyl lp records in my poster plastered bedroom back in the 70's. Here ya go, can you imaging my room, this was just one corner of it....
How 'neat' were my posters on that wall. I remember taking them all down in a fit one day and putting them up by size order so I got the most of every inch.
Okay I forgot to hit the publish button it is now Friday morning at 6.38am Sydney time. Dang fell asleep on the couch again.
See ya, gotta take son to school.
2 comments:
Thats a very cool wall Wirgie!!!
How lucky are you to get those early albums on CD! Enjoy them lovie (that goes without saying really lol!!!)
Deanne
xx
Now that's a fan hope you enjoy reliving those happy times.
Post a Comment