Saturday, 5 July 2008

Oh happy day, oh happy daaaayy!!

When Jesus washed, washed my sins awaaayyyy!

Ooo Sorry, I know, I can't sing to save my life LOL. I've just heard that on the radio and sooooo love it, very upbeat catchy tap your foot kinda song.

Soooooo some of you know that I've left an announcement on The Scrapper's Stash that I won't be doing all the DT stuff, the Admin and monitoring duties from now till when ever. I've not resigned as such but like I said in the announcement, I'm burnt out. I can't keep up with it anymore on my own and I don't want too. I've waited ever so patiently in the 'wings' so to speak for things to 'happen' but enough is enough.

In Cyberland things can't be left that long or you get left behind. I'm not creating like I used to , I'm not enjoying my craft like I used to and that's not condusive to a happy healthy Wirgie!

So even though I'm not posting swaps, challenges, techniques anymore, I'm still a member there and I'll still pop in and check on stuff now and then. But I've got to walk away from the PC more, I've got to let some things go and let them take their course. Just this decision alone has seen me create 8 greeting cards this week, probably more than I've made all year.

So on that note, I'm signing off for today. The Swans play Collingwood tonight, going to the game, kaaarrnnn the Swannies!!
I'll leave you with a great photo I took of Jay Osmond at the concert in Perth, it's a good'un.
Hugs
Wirg

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

good for you wirgie!!
Enjoy the game - kaarn the swans!!
Dee
xx