Hmmmmm, today I had to go get a portable heart monitor attached to me and now I've been told I can't go to work tomorrow because the phones there may interfere with it, not to mention any other mobile phones near me. So mine's been off before the thing got stuck to me.
Can't wear my bra incase it pulls the shoulder thingo off. Nice look, holding up the boobies to have the pads stuck to me, and that was after I'd been 'scoured with a brillow pad' so they'd stick. I did find that rather funny.
But you know what? I'm am so so scared of what may be found. My Mum, as some of you know, died last year during heart surgery, she was only 69. I'll be 50 in less than 2 weeks. I know that my Mum had health problems long before she had her first heart attack when she was about 58. I can say that I've never smoked, but my Mum did, and anything up to 100 a day (I know, no one could tell her anything). I have this lupus SLE so maybe it's my heart & lungs being affected from this last lupus bout I've had but HELL, I AM SCARED!! I've just had an almight howl to a friend on the phone, and I'm going over there for a cuppa after I've gone back to have the monitor removed tomorrow.
I have to phone work and tell them I will not be in because of this, I didn't know the restrictiosn with it, so I'm concerned they'll say well you knew last week you were getting it, why didn't you swap your mid week day off. Oh the things going through my mind, crazy!!
I can't help but be a worrier, I try to leave it all in God's hands, but geez loueezz, how do you stop a life long habit of worrying??
Anyways, thanks for reading if you got this far, felt good to 'get it off my chest' so to speak (LOL, now that's an interesting visual, seeing as I can't put a bra on till tomorrow afternoon, not!!)
hugs
Wirg
4 comments:
Hey lovie!!
I'm here too, if you need another shoulder.
Take care.
Deanne
xxxxx
Hello my dear friend Wirg.
Hey I would be making the most of not wearing those "whopper stoppers" if I was you...........LOL.
I wish you all the best my friend. I think its great that your doctor has suggested it.
Stay positive.
Let us know when you know anything.
I shall keep you in my prayers.
Luv Sandie
Hugs Wirgs
Thinking of you - stay strong and enjoy the freedom of being totally liberated!!!!
cheers
Janet
Sending you lots of positive vibes and a great big cyberhug Wirg! I'm hoping you have some good news real soon.
xxxLyn
ps. thanks for popping in to my blog!
Post a Comment