Saturday, 17 March 2007

G'day everyone, welcome back.

Today is a rainy drizzly kinda day, well this afternoon it is so I've been at my desk getting creative and finally finished week 4 of the About Me deck of cards. Week 4's theme was "A Symbol you Love". How hard was that to think about given I didn't want to use everyday things like hearts, peace signs, x's for kisses etc. Then I thought about what I originally thought of, the first time I saw that theme. I kept going back to it, sooooooo with hubby's help (he saved me 2 choccie wrappers) I set to and did it. Note, never heat opals/utee after you've stuck on a plastic chocolate wrapper, they shrivell up, LOL. I just stopped in time so you can hardly tell, whew!

Here it is then...............


The little saying on the bottom says "Forget love, I'd rather fall in Chocolate". My hubby did find that rather amusing.

I must sent a ton of hugs and lovely to my friend Scrapjah, she's the owner of the Scrapper's Stash. Thinking of you heaps matie, remember the good times, I know it was only 8 years, but I'm sure you kinda made up for some of the lost time. Love you babe, take care of yourself and those lovely kids of yours.

byee for now, I'm on a roll, think I'll tackle the next card in the challenge this afternoon.

Wirginia!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the quote Wirg!

Sandie said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!