Hey ho everyone
Yep, it's a pain in the neck, literally. I woke up this morning with such a stiff sore neck. Not sure what's happened, coz it's the opposite side to that which was injured in the car accident in 2002. I feel like I've stiffened up, can hardly look to the left and it's hot and hurts like heck. Think I'll have to put the trusty old heat pack on it. Doesn't help that whilst at my doctor's appointment this arvo, my bloodpressure is through the roof again. Oh well, may as well go off with a bang at the moment, LOL.
I did manage to get one scrapping layout finished over the weekend, here 'tis here

I just love this photo. Our son went on a joy flight in a Tiger moth byplane in January whilst we were holidaying down in South Australia. This sheepish grin on his face was a little after they landed and were taxiing back towards the hanger where we were waiting for him. To admit that he was dead scarred of going on the flight would have been so uncool, so prior to the flight he wouldn't let me take any photos or talk with him. But this one, it's priceless!
I'll take another better photo of this layout when my neck isn't so stiff. I had to do this one leaning it against my monitor. Usually I'd put it on the floor, or on one of my little wooden stools and stand over it and take the photo directly over it, but my neck's so stiff right now, it's hard looking up and down.
Well short post from the short one today, not much else happening in my neck of the woods except that wooohoooo I'm goin on a retreat, goin on a retreat!! In August with a whole bunch of likeminded scrappers for a weekend of creativety and out and out fun.
byee for now,
Wirginia
1 comment:
So glad you are coming on the retreat! We are going to have such a blast! And it will be nice to finally meet you after chatting through the LSBS forum (user name Relsi73) and over at AED (User name Myome!)
Hope your neck feels better soon!
Post a Comment