Hey ho there, 2nd again today. I've done another card for my Deck of Me challenge, here goes:
I liked this one. Tiped everything up out of my handbag, did I have anything? No, no receipts, no tickets from anything, I have to keep my parking receipts for work. Hmmmmm what to do, what to do? So then I noticed in my pocket diary I'd slipped a sheet of this year's stickers from the Sydney Swans Footy club, bingo! Done!
byee, might be able to get yet another done and catch up with everyone else at this rate.
Wirg.
5 comments:
Hi Virginia - I found you! Now I can keep up to date with you also :D
Sorted out a few papers and things this morning as I'm in an April card swap - it's a mothers day pretty one with flowers, ribbon and or lace. Hmm, have to get my mind thinking.
Now here's the test - can I resist buying more stuff and just use what I have??? This will be a hard one ;)
Paula :)
My God, do you really have over 2,300 stamps??? I must tell Stephen - LOL!
Paula :)
This card is way cool Wirg....well done
This card is way cool Wirg....well done
ROFL Paula, my hubby just saw this entry and when WHAAAATT??? 2,300, I did explain to him that the number includes individual little letters from alphabets and that the alphabet sets have 26 letters plus punctuation marks and 10 numbers as well. That bumps the total up considerably. Maybe I should change that figure to reflect how many sets I have not individual images? Would look as obscene an amount then would it LOL. Take heart, I know many people with 10's as many as I have, eeek!!
hugs
Wirg
Post a Comment