Monday, 26 March 2007

Not so lazy Sunday....

Hi everyone

Well, on Sunday we went to church, came home at morning tea time so we could get our grocery shop done, it was a big shop this week. Then after lunch we went to witness 5 more baptisms. That's 10 in the past month in our church, how wonderful!! (FYI we are members of the Norwest community church of Quakers Hill, a bible based christian church)

What's also wonderful, is my son, Ben, who's 15, went to a youth group rally on Saturday night. They had ice skating, rock climbing, and all kinds of things for them to do but at the end of the night when they were listening to the speaker, my son went and spoke with one of the elders, then one of our church elders and asked for help to pray and gave his life to the Lord.

He's keeping things close to himself at the moment. But on Sunday morning when I was told, I couldn't have been happier. This is a child who's going through the worst times of late and to have God on his side and know it will be a blessing for him. He can be so stubborn and hot headed, but like I've always told him many times, take it to the Lord in prayer and he may be surprized at how things turn out. We are waiting now to see how he goes. I suppose there'll be another baptism to go to soon after this news.

I didn't get any creations done coz when we got home, we ended up watching a dvd movie. Oh my, it was the Wickerman, the newer version with Nicholas Cage. What a freaky movie. I didn't expect it to end how it did.

Anyway, this is a short entry for this Monday, 26th of March. My how the year is flying by already. I need to go sort some things out on my desk so I can get creative again.

byee for now,
Wirg.

No comments: