Hello there,
Oh yes, that pain in the neck is still about, but it's not so stiff today thank goodness. The old headspins are still about so I guess my blood pressure is still up. Hmmmm, what's a person gotta do? LOL, I 'spose that puts paid to walking fast on the treadmill for a little while. I wonder how slow I can get it to go? I've got to keep it up and get my beachball shape a little more hourglass this year coz it's only 15 months now till I hit the big five O.
Yep that's 50! Eeek, what a scarry thought! LOL, though me big brudder, he's 50 before me, (this August) so that's some consolation. We are always the same age each year for 2 weeks, it's the only time he's not allowed to tease me. Man my brother, 50, seems like only yesterday when I made him that tshirt for his 40th which had something about of farting on it. Yeah I know, it's a boy thing (most of the time tee hee hee)
You know today was a bit of an emotional day for me. I heard from a friend I've not heard from for ages. I emailed straight back. Told her about my dear Mum dying suddenly in January and it all got a bit much for this little beachball girl. I've had a huge cry this afternoon. I so miss not being able to pick up the phone and share things with my Mum. Yeah we had our differences, but you know over the past year or so, we go on so well and really enjoyed our times together, particularly when I went up to visit and we got crafting stuff out. My Mum was such a talented parchment crafter. You'd never know she only took up doing it in the past 3 years. I know it's going to hurt for much longer, and I'll probably never really get over loosing her so fast.
My heart aches for my dear Dad. You know I never knew that my parents met on a blind date! How funny is that? My hubby and I met on a blind date too, oh how wonderful it was to hear that from my Dad, even if it was as he was crying so much it was hard to understand him. I look at my Dad and see so many of his qualities in my own husband. Both are great cooks, both are very very patient and kind. Both are great housekeepers (aint I luck, I am sooooo lucky!) Both worked in jobs that took them away from home for months and months at a time and both are quite artistic too.
Well I think that's enough of an entry for today, thanks for dropping by. Time for me to get some afternoon tea ready for my son, he's due home any minute and I love to have a cuppa tea when he comes home from school.
Untill my next entry, cheerio all.
Wirginia
No comments:
Post a Comment