Tuesday, 20 March 2007

Anyone want a teenager, he doesn't eat much!!

Oh my goodness, what am I going to do with this boy of mine? I won't go into all the nitty gritty but today was the living end. I ended up phoning my father and asking him to have words with him. I thought an impartial person might talk some sence into him. (My hubby's at uni tonight till late)


After much yelling, talking with Grandad, then hugging his sobbing mother, he's settled down, made some promises which I will be holding him to and now all is quiet on the 'western Sydney' front. I know teenagers go through the 'teenage years' but I don't ever remember being as volotile as my son is right now. I don't even remember my older brother being this bad. I know I worry a little too much some times, but I wouldn't be a good mother if I didn't worry.


Anyway, thanks for reading that lot, feels a lot better now things are quiet. And thanks to my friends on the Stash forum, sorry maties, I needed to really let that out. He was impossible!


Soooo creatively speaking, I'm now looking at a layout I'm doing of my mother. I started it when I went over to Tracey's place last month, still have not finished it. I am not sure what else to do with it. So I'm going to put a photo of it here---




and ask for some suggestions (be kind please). I feel it needs some journalling but should I put it hidden behind some letter that says "My Mum"? I don't want the journalling easily read, but I want it there for the future. I'd like it to have something on it (chipboard letters?) that says this is my Mum. So, I'll leave this for now and see what comments I get in the next few days.

byee for now, I need and 5th cupppa tea for the afternoon!

Wirginia

ps- I've put a photo of some of Mum's butterflies here to share with you, they are just soooooo beautiful, the photo doesn't do them justice at all.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow these butterfilies are gorgeous Wirg.....how nice to have them

Sandie said...

I luv this photo of your mum Wirg.....I would just leave it as is........luv Sandie

Anonymous said...

Hey Wirgy, it's pinkie!. hey thinking about your mums layout....what about if you just put her name. and then do a journal tag to slide out behind her name?

just a thought chookie,

Pinkie