Saturday, 24 March 2007

What a fun evening I've had tonight....

Ever played speed bingo online?

I did for the first time tonight and my sides are hurting I was laughing that much. There were some announcements on LSBS tonight and to add to the excitment & celebrations, we had a speed bingo game. It took nearly 22 pages on the forum for Lisa to call out Bingo and win, but what a hoot!!

Didn't get anything creative done but will be trying out some more digital scrapping tomorrow. Got some great new kits and things tonight to play with.

Now some of you may be wondering about my moody teenager. He's okay at the moment I guess. I must say thanks to Sarah for letting me know about that book, yes I'm going to get myself a copy of it, think it'll be very handy indeed.

Tonight he and his father have gone on a combined youth groups night, they've got ice skating, lazer zone and some other activies they'll be able to take part in. So I am thinking they'll be having a blast of a time together.

It's very very hard to cope with a teenager that you thought you knew well but all of a sudden, he's moody, snappy, rude, sullen, then out of the blue, he's all smiles and huggy towards his mum. Doesn't happen often, so I cherish the moments more. I know he's not going to be like this for ever, but it does break my heart sometimes when he says things and doesn't realise just how much he hurts my feelings.

Anyways, I hope to have some more creations to share with you soon, so watch my blog often.

byee for now,
Wirg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Virginia!

Just dropping by to say I love reading your blog. I'v actually been clicking on every day to read your updates.

Have a fun scrappy day - the weather is great for it ;)

Paula :)

Anonymous said...

Oh BTW, did you remember day light savings change?

For the VERY FIRST time in my life I didn't! And it's such a good sleeping in day - oh well, can always snooze on the lounge later.

Paula :)