Thursday, 8 March 2007

A second entry for the day.

Welcome back!!
I had a think today about what I'd start this blogger off with. Seeing as my other one has been going for a while, I am not going to transfer the posts over, just link to it The link is in my first post).
Earlier this year a friend at an online forum shared with us a wonderful blog by Emily Falconbridge (here's her blog addy http://embers.typepad.com/e/2007/01/join_me_on_an_a.html )

Emily put up a challenge which you can read about at that link and quite a few of us have taken up the challenge. I am not up to date with it, but have finished 4 of the 9 weeks already. Below are my weeks 1, 2 3 and 7. Yeah I know, I did it out of order, but I just got those new shoes and had to create something with them given that week's theme!


This is my week one card "Something I am proud of"

This is my week 2 card "What is Powerful to you?"

My week 3 creation " I am......" was a challenge, but I think I did okay.


All righty, so here's week 7's, the theme was "Shoes!", I'll move it into order when I get the next lot done.

So I hope you like my latest entry, I want to add to my links list next, so you can go visit my friends blogs and see some of the most fun and creative scrapping and stamping forums we frequent!

byeee for now

Wirginia!

No comments: