Wednesday, 25 June 2008

It's Wednesday and I don't have to go to work...

Wooohooooo!

Today so far, I've photographed some ATC's for a retreat I'm going to, got the son off to school, via help from hubby who's taken the day off. Had breaky, done an update with photos, on my creative blog too. Now I've just got to get dressed and go to my bible study meeting/group.

I was reading the manual on my canon printer the other day, trying to work out settings for printing transparency sheets when I had a lightbulb moment. Oh derrrr to moi.
No more using Kodak easy share software for transfering my photos. I forgot I could just put the memory card from my camera straight into the printer and select what I want to save, then delete the rest.

I know I wasn't using my printer to it's full potential, but I will be now. Kodak easyshare is being uninstalled later today. I think that's what's slowing the pc down and causing crashes, stupid software.

Here's a photo from Perth, hubby says he loves it, I see me looking rather chunky for a punky, but it is a nice photo I suppose, thanks Tina for taking it.

See ya,
Wirg.

3 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

Have to say I also hated the Easyshare software, it caused all sorts of problems on the computer, even after it was uninstalled (there were some pesky bits left behind). Hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Sandie said...

Hello my dear friend Wirg.

Hey great photo - I had to laugh when you said "chunky for a punky".......I say that too........and NO you don't look chunky......you dag you!!!!!

Hey........you've been tagged......jump on over to my blog and check it out.

Luv ya...............Sandie

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

ooh noice photo!

I was gonna tag ya, but Ms Sandie has lol!!

Lookin' forward to seeing your answers!