Hi ho there
I've loads I want to put on here but am rather tired so I'll just put up what Sandie's tagged me with (hi ya girlfriend!). Yours was an interesting read too Sandie.
So here are the rules of the game:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
question# 1: Ten years ago. If I recall correctly I was working at Mitre 10's main office in Sydney as assistant to the live plant buyer, it was the year before hubby seriously thought about getting out of the navy and we seriously had to think about where we were going to live
question#2: Five things on today’s “to do list” Send my niece's birthday card, go to union meeting straight from work, come home via chemist to pick up scripts, get son & take him for his haircut, pick up something for tea (lasagne & salad, yum), yup all done
question#3: Snacks I enjoy - chocolate, (but it's banned from my house right now), cashew nuts, dried apricots & dates, watermelon, mamee monster noodle snaks!
question#4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire - Hmmm just one million now days doesn't go far, but I'd pay off our mortgage & hubby's car, quit my job coz I wouldn't need to work cos we'd have no mortgage, invest some for our son's future, donate some to our church & to our local radio station (it's a christian station, listener sponsored), that'd probably take care of 1 million me thinks.
question #5: Places I have lived - how to not repeat myself, hmmmmm um Rockdale in southern Sydney (when I was a kid) Earlwood, Sydney (when I was a kid), Brighton, Adelaide (when I was a kid) Campsie, Sydney in my mid to late 20's, Parramatta, Sydney straight after I moved out of my unit in Campsie. Good grief, I've lived in a lot of places in Sydney (Cronulla was another and 3 different places in Narwee LOL)
Okay that's it for this blog post today, hmmmm who to tag....... let's see....I'll have to think about this some, see ya for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment