To those of you who have spoken with me, emailed me and left me messages, know that they are so appreciated, and I love you for it.
I'd had another icky day at work Tuesday and I do believe I let slip an expletive or two. Today when I got to work my supervisor was so so concerned that she called a meeting with the next up supervisor to chat with me. How to break me down completely or what! Something else happened Tuesday afternoon at work which sparked my 'swear' blurt. Not talking about it here but it was the icing on the cake of two horrible days.
It was all good though and they wanted to make sure I was alright because they said it was really out of character for me to swear like I did. It wasn't the worst kind of swearing but I suppose it wasn't appropriate for in the office, even it it was kept quiet as much as I could in the situation. I told them I'm not well a the moment, I'm also very depressed and trying to pull myself out of it with the extra meds.
They were very understanding, made me a cuppa tea, got the tissues everything. So thanks ladies, I don't think they'd even know where my blog is let alone what it's called, but thanks, you sure made me feel like you cared and didn't want me to be angry and upset any more than I was.
Okay, so some work on the digitals coming up in a few days and we shall resume the Perth report.
hugs
Wirgie
No comments:
Post a Comment