It's been another week and I've not been on to update or upload much at all to anywhere.
Yesterday was spent as "Mum's Taxi" first looking for a new mobile phone for son because his old sim card still worked, but the phone had died. He's happy, got himself a cute slimline little Motorola, no plan, $99 up front no extra cost.
BUT...... didn't he go green when I went back up and upgraded my phone to a new Motorola KRZRk1 in bright metallic red! (I needed to change my plan to something a bit more cost effective and got a free phone when I did that, still got the same number I've had for 12 years though, yay!)
It's the coolest phone I've ever had and even has an extra memory card in it so I have a ton of mp3's and pictures on it already. It's only slightly thicker than my Ipod Nano! Isn't it cute!!
It's also got a 2 meg camera with an 8 digital zoom (not that I need that with my lovely digital camera I got last year). After 3 visits up to the shops, the last time to drop son off, I'm home an hour and he phones and says he's ready to come home now, eeeek!! Just enough time to load up a ton of songs and photos on my phone. 4 times up Sunnyholt Road in about 4 hours was enough for one day.
No need to say, son has already been playing with my new phone and changed my ringtone to Super Massive Black Hole by Muse!! What thaaaaaa? LOL, it's alright, I'll change it back to something more suitable later. Though I did find this ring tone that's quite funny, it's a pop song that goes along the lines of "Virginia!! Answer the phone......" too funny. I found a heap of versions of it with nearly every boy & girl name that's popular. I might get it for a laugh. though I do think it would sound might fine with Michael Buble, Donny Osmond or Robbie Williams playing instead????
It's cold wet and windy here in Sydney again. Didn't go to the Swans game today, too wet. I've been Mum's taxi again this morning and taken son to a friends. He'll be back later this arvo to stay over the road at his mates so they can all go together to Taronga Zoo tomorrow. He worked last night and has to work again tomorrow night so he knows no more all nighters sitting up talking with his friends. He's actually realizing he needs to sleep more now he's working. Oh derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Well, I hope this entry works, stupid thing won't let me put a title, so we shall see what happens. I be back later to add another digi layout I did last week.
Ciao!
Wirg
No need to say, son has already been playing with my new phone and changed my ringtone to Super Massive Black Hole by Muse!! What thaaaaaa? LOL, it's alright, I'll change it back to something more suitable later. Though I did find this ring tone that's quite funny, it's a pop song that goes along the lines of "Virginia!! Answer the phone......" too funny. I found a heap of versions of it with nearly every boy & girl name that's popular. I might get it for a laugh. though I do think it would sound might fine with Michael Buble, Donny Osmond or Robbie Williams playing instead????
It's cold wet and windy here in Sydney again. Didn't go to the Swans game today, too wet. I've been Mum's taxi again this morning and taken son to a friends. He'll be back later this arvo to stay over the road at his mates so they can all go together to Taronga Zoo tomorrow. He worked last night and has to work again tomorrow night so he knows no more all nighters sitting up talking with his friends. He's actually realizing he needs to sleep more now he's working. Oh derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Well, I hope this entry works, stupid thing won't let me put a title, so we shall see what happens. I be back later to add another digi layout I did last week.
Ciao!
Wirg
No comments:
Post a Comment