Thursday, 12 July 2007

I'm spitting chips!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooley bloody dooley, I don't believe it!!

Some rotter has hacked one of my bank accounts again using my newest Visa card and started overnight, taking out my money. How the hell is this happening? I've not used it outside of Sydney, I've not given it to anyone that I don't know! Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had to cancel this card and transfer my remaining dosh into another secure account that I don't have access to other than via the net, no eftpos card nothing. I can't believe it. I've gone and cancelled my whole Paypal account too because that's one place I just don't trust anymore. They are the only ones that had this new card and account details up till yesterday. Damn it, NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!

Now I've got to wait another week before I can get a new card to be able to access this account. I am beginning to think I should just close the whole bl@@dy thing and start out with a totally different account. Only thing with that is I'd have to let work know, and a few of other places that do direct debits each fortnight. Man how's my luck hey? Unbelieveable.

I'm so glad I check my accounts every single day since the first frauds coz I picked this one before they could get their hands on much more than $30 this time. I am so not in the mood for this kind of cr@p at the moment.

Anyway, this was a good place to come and rant and let off some steam, thanks for reading!

Wirg.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh crap Wirg. That hasnt' happened to me *touching wood* but it would drive me nuts and make me so paranoid if it KEPT happening. I'm thinking of you!!