Saturday, 30 June 2007

So where did that last week go???

Blink and you missed it hey? LOL

It's been a busy week, but not to busy that I have not been able to do a little bit of creating at last.

I've been given a challenge to make a layout and a set of three cards using the the AED Garden Party papers. I will be starting that tomorrow coz we've decided to stay home for the day. Our son got called to work at the last minute tonight and he's just got home (9.30pm) so we've said we'll not wake him up for church for a change. In fact we are going to sleep in as much as we can ourselves.

This afternoon after all the chores were done, I unzipped some lovely digital scrapping kits I bought this week andhad a play. This is the result of about 1/2 and hour's work. I'm quite pleased with this one too. There are about 42 layers to create it, whew!!

That's it for tonight, I may have more to share after tomorrow's 'play time'

Night!

Wirg.



2 comments:

Jen said...

Wirg you big spunk! Love the layout!

Sandie said...

This looks great Wirg.......well done.............they were the days...