Interesting happenings here the past 24 to 36 hours.
Our son as you know, started work part time a few weeks ago. He is sleeping a lot more lately so imagine his disgust at about 11pm to 11.30pm on Wednesday night when a few friends decided to bang on his bedroom window then run away!!
Not to mention my hubby's and my reactions too. We'd all been in bed about an hour and went 'What thaaaaaa????" at the noise. Son went out the front (he has the front bedroom) and yeld at them, he knows who they were. The next day I phoned him from work and he was sooooo grumpy, like air was blue grumpy. He said they'd come back in the morning after I'd gone to work and kept banging on his window then running away again.
Really funny, NOT!!! Son said he'd yelled at them that he'd call the police if they did it again. Luckily he was not working last night.
Hubby and I were going to talk with the ring leader's parents last night about it, but hubby's decided he's going to directly confront said ring leader and rip into him.
I don't think they realise just how small our house is and just because son's room is the front one, we hear everything as well. Neither of us were impressed. Hubby get's up at 5.15am every day which wakes me up, so the past 2 nights, not a lot of sleep for either of us. Once they'd banged the window and woken me up I couldn't get back to bed and asleep till 1am. NOT HAPPY JAN.... dang wish I could insert a sound file here of that, LOL.
I hope I'm around when hubby confronts the culprit who instigated this, man I would ring his pathetic little neck if he was my son!
See ya, my alarm's just going off and I've been up for hours already!
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment