Saturday, 21 July 2007

Calling all Scrapbookers!!!!

Sooooooooo you are a scrapbooker are you?

Feel like being challenged, want to be put under a bit of pressure to get a layout done in a certain time frame AND maybe win a prize as well?

Come on over to the Scrapper's Stash, take a look at this link here:

http://www.thescrappersstash.com.au/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=1544

We have a new competition running called the Fast Challenge!

Sharnook/Tracey is in charge of this baby and we had our first one last night. Given that I had unexpected visitors when the challenge started, I surprized myself at how fast I got a layout done and uploaded in the time frame. It's not a short time frame, not like 30 minutes. No, you have till midnight that night to email a scan or photo of your Layout.

So come take a look, see what's happening and join us, the chat's loads of fun too. You just never know, you may win a prize!

hugs
Wirg.

No comments: