Saturday, 21 July 2007

Hmm so that was the week that was....

Hi all

I got my new visa card and an eftpos card to go with it this time too. My money's been refunded and Paypal have been told to take a flying leap. LOL.

It's been a rather fast week. Since stopping work on Wednesdays the weekends seem to come around so much faster, I leeeeeeeeerve it! Though I did have to work from 8am to noon today, and it was soooo borin' (said in best Bubble voice al la Absolutely Fabulous). I'm hoping once this new streaming lining system settles down and the calls start to drop off, they might tell those of us who do one saturday in 5 that we don't have to anymore. Now I have a mid week day off, I'd love it. Mind you when I do work a Saturday I get a flex day so I end up having only a 3 day week the following week, it's all good.

I'm not having my flex day this coming week though, saving it up for early August coz hallalujah if I'm not having a court day for a formal settlement hearing from the car accident in 2002. About freaking time I say! It's only been coming up to 5 years since that freak nearly broke my neck in my friends car by rear-ending us at full speed! We were stopped waiting for a red light to change and he was on his mobile phone.

So those of you who like to have a yak on your mobiles whilst driving, DON'T FREAKING DO IT! You could end up dead or in pain like me for the rest of your life, hurt someone else or worse kill someone. Nothing is that important that you need to talk on a phone whilst driving, NOTHING I tell you!!!!! Think how selfish you are being by doing this stupid stupid thing. Think how much it is going to cost you if you get caught too, coz the fines are huge now days.

Anyway, that's enough of a soap box rant for today. I've got a lovely list I'm going to put up later about "what cheeses me off" That'll be fun and a bit silly.

So till then, see ya!

Wirg.

No comments: