
I can't believe I finally found these 2 photos of my bedroom in 1975. They were taken just before I had to take them all down for my room to be redecorated (That's my Uncle Dave in one of them).
My parents were sympathetic enough to let me keep all my posters up untill after the Osmonds toured down under Easter 1975.

And as for me, can you believe this is me? I can't, how long and blonde was my hair! Untill only about 8years ago did I start to put colour in my hair too.
I kept it that long till I was 22 and living in England. It was too hard to get dry in their horrible winters, so off it came one day in a fit of "I'm a big girl now, let's have a grown up hair cut" Too funny, when I came back in 1981, no one recognised me unless I stood up, my height, or lack of it, is a dead give away. That third photo is a little after I got back and was working for Murry Publishers.
It was fun taking a trip down memory lane today. I didn't actually find the photo I was looking for. One of me dressed as a 'Pixie' for a fancy dress do. Not sure where it's hiding. It'll probably turn up when I least expect it. I've so many old photo albums up in our office behind the garage.
Never mind, you'll have to wait some more for that one that's for sure, LOL
byee for now, must get my gear ready for a scrapping party I'm off to tonight.
Ciao for now,
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment