Thursday, 17 May 2007

Man, where did this week go....

Blink and ya missed it, has Mother's day been and gone already?

Thank you to those who've left me messges and contacted me privately. Your words and kind thoughts are very much appreciated. It was a hard day to get through, but I did and so did my Dad, sister and brother too. My father told me he got huge bunches of red, pink and peach roses and filled the house with them on the day. Isn't that beautiful!

Oh well, as the week is flying by, it must mean I'm busy. Well kinda, work then to the gym every afternoon after work. I had physio this Monday just gone too and omg!! I couldn't lean my back against anything till today. I saw a different physio at the practice, never again. My regular might hurt at the time, but it's all good within minutes, not like this other one. I'm not going to see anyone else in future.

Well, that son of mine got his first part time job. He had his orientation night on Monday night and came out with a grin from ear to ear. He said it was hard, but he'll manage and said all the people were really nice. He'll be working at the brand new Dominos Pizza place over the road in Kings Langely shopping centre. How funny is that? My boy loves pizza, so much I recon he'll turn into one one day, either that or a hot chip! LOL.

Bless him, when he and his father went shopping for my Michael Buble cd for mother's day, he told his father that this will be the last time he'd have to pay for stuff cos now he's got a job, he can shop with his own money for presents. Ahhhhh, my son is growing and mature well! Mind you, it's now after 4pm and where the heck is the lad? Probably stopped at Macca's with is friends again, LOL. He's a walking stomach after school. Ah there he is now, sauntering up the drive way....no that's hubby back from his bike ride.

Well, I want to get some creating done tonight. It's been ages since I made anything of 'substanc' so I thought I should get on with Emily's Deck of me challenge. I'm sooooooooo behind, its criminal. Time to extract the digit and get a move on with it.

See ya again soon,
hugs to you all
Wirg.

Well,

No comments: