Monday, 7 May 2007

Is it just one of those days?...

...Yep, it's one of those days where I just can't put my finger on why I feel the way I feel. I'm begining to think I might be just a tad paranoid. I feel like I've done something wrong somewhere, but don't know when, what or where. I feel like no one is listening to me, let alone cares what I'm thinking.

I know that's not true, but it's awful bloody quiet around this place lately, online and off. Except for that screaming match son and hubby had on Saturday night. Not going to put anything about that here, it's been written about over at the Stash, that's the only place I'll write it down.

I feel like I'm out of touch. Ever since this horrible experience of all my money being stolen recently (yes, thank heavens my Credit Union HAVE credited me back with it all now), I'm feeling like I don't belong anywhere. I feel like someone has delved into my privacey and snooped around and had a party with my emotions. Is that a strange thing to feel? I don't know. It was such a shock that someone had accessed my accounts and had a lovely time shopping. It's like someone actually broke into my house and stole things really. I'm not feeling very secure at all.

Maybe that's why I feel like I'm rambling today, feeling very much uncared for. Hmmm this is going to have to stop or it'll send me loopy. I've tried to sit and create at my desk, I've tried to stomp it away at the gym, nope, not happening. Maybe I'll just go to that slave pit of a job of mine and hand that blasted request in to drop a day a week's work sooner than hubby and I had planned to. That can only be a good thing, right?

See ya for now,
Wirg.

2 comments:

Steph said...

wirg I think those thoughts are completely normal as I felt exactly the same when my CC details were stolen at the same time as yours. I felt completly violated as well as abandoned by my bank.
and for the arguments - teenagers huh!!

Jen said...

Wirg I don't know how I'd feel if that had happened to me, but I'm guessing there's no right or wrong way to be feeling. At least you have your money back, your PC should be squeaky clean, and you can start to put it behind you. Thinking about you and hoping it's not too long before you're 100% yourself again!!