Friday, 18 May 2007

T G I F!!!!

Yep, that's Thank God It's Friday!

I said the week was flying by yesterday, but now Friday is here, I feel like it's taken forever to get here.

So whatcha up to this weekend? I've got the usual first thing tomorrow morning, fornightly grocery shop, get the washing done and some house work. Though it's raining (praise the Lord) here in Sydney so I'm not sure if the washing will get very dry.

Saturday night I'm going for a scrapping evening, woohoo, not scrapped for weeks, so that'll boost my lagging mojo some what.

Sunday is the next Sydney Swans Game, hope it's not raining still or we're gonna get a little soggy. Great seats, but we just miss the over hang from the grand stand above us. Oh well, out come the disposable ponchos then.

Tonight, being Friday, I'll usually be putting up a new stamping challenge on The Scrappers Stash. But as we've all been so busy, I'll give it a rest for this week. Do come visit and see what it is like over at the Stsh, take a look at previous week's and have a go at them. Shame I have to go to work this morning, I'm ready for some getting down and inky with it, LOL.

See ya, this is fast this morning, coz like I tell my friends at The Stash, I'm always running late for work, luckily I get there in time though.

Ciao for now
Wirg.

No comments: