I am going to do something I've never done before here. I will be putting up a longer post soon about my experience with purchasing from a certain person in the US through Ebay and payment through Paypal and the resulting sack of crap I've been dealt with since.
I not only received goods that did not fit the description of the auction, I also did not receive a certain item promised as part of the auction. I have gone through this long winded process of trying to return the goods and get a refund. I was advised I was entitled to a refund by Paypal. The seller also said she would refund me.
Today I wake up to an email from Paypal saying they did not think I met their guidelines for a refund. THEY asked me to send the goods back at a huge expense to me, then prove I'd send them back at more expense to me. I did everything they requested and more and now I've got ZIP, NADA, ZILCH, STUFF ALL and am out of pocket over $100 Australian dollars!!!!!!!!
I'll be back later when (if) I hear back from paypal in regard to my response to them this morning. Depending on their responce, I am going to NAME AND SHAME this frauster on Ebay and I don't care anymore!!!!! Watch out, Wirg on the war path!!!
I'll be BACK!!!
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment