
I don't usually put awards and such onto my blog. I think it goes back to the days when I used to write web pages and manage a couple for other people.
It's a lot of work writing raw html codings, so I made it a rule back then that I would put the graphic up and a link if the url remained current. But I didn't go to other webistes giving out awards. I had so much to manage and also managed voluntarily some 50 sites in the neighbourhoods of the then Fortune City personal webspaces. Bit like the old Geocities was, if that's still going.
Anyhooo, I'm putting this award up because Sandie is such a lovely, wonderful friend. I just have to do this one. Sandie and I have known each other for about 3 years now. We've actually met and all, waving to ya girlfriend. We have similar feelings about all sorts of things, similar ideas on life and so much else in common. We are also there for each other to bounce ideas off and generally give each other confidence boosts too.
I'd also like to give this award to Deanne and TraceyE, the girls are spending time together today. Tracey (AT to most online) is going through a very sad time this weekend. Her beautiful old golden retriever Rex, is going to Doggie heaven. The girls are spending time today together taking photos and stuff.
It's taken ages to type this, looks like TB's back online and playing WOW (world of warcraft) and we've reached our limit for the month, only one day shy but hey, it's sure slow.
Here's the rules to the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
(sorry I've not got enough hours in the day to do that many)
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a messsage on the blogs you nominated.
hugs
Wirg
1 comment:
ooh thanks for the award Wirgie!! Sandie gave me one too lol!!
Deanne
xxx
Post a Comment