Hi ho there,
Well after a rather icky start to today, I'm feeling somewhat better, though the tummy is still kinda 'churning'. Only one more working day this week (Thursday) and woohoo a week off, with a long weekend away at the LSBS retreat out at Merroo in beautiful Kurrajong, NSW.
Soooooooooo look at where my Donny doll's moved himself to......

....... he's really been making himself at home amongst the scrapbooking gear I'm sorting out to take away. Look at him, he high jumped out of the cube the chocolate was stashed in and into my tool tote.
Naughty Donny Doll ate all the Cadbury's Creme Brule chocolate before he left that crate too. LOL, he's having a fun old time moving things around in my tote bag so I can't find them, bad Donny Doll.........

See ya, think I need to try and eat something that won't upset the tummy, hmmmm chocolate will not do Donny!!!!!! No Donny, leave that hole punch alone, or you gonna feel my friend pain!!!!!
Wirg.
Well after a rather icky start to today, I'm feeling somewhat better, though the tummy is still kinda 'churning'. Only one more working day this week (Thursday) and woohoo a week off, with a long weekend away at the LSBS retreat out at Merroo in beautiful Kurrajong, NSW.
Soooooooooo look at where my Donny doll's moved himself to......

....... he's really been making himself at home amongst the scrapbooking gear I'm sorting out to take away. Look at him, he high jumped out of the cube the chocolate was stashed in and into my tool tote.
Naughty Donny Doll ate all the Cadbury's Creme Brule chocolate before he left that crate too. LOL, he's having a fun old time moving things around in my tote bag so I can't find them, bad Donny Doll.........

See ya, think I need to try and eat something that won't upset the tummy, hmmmm chocolate will not do Donny!!!!!! No Donny, leave that hole punch alone, or you gonna feel my friend pain!!!!!
Wirg.
3 comments:
hahahaha!!! That norty Donny doll!!
You are too funny.
egads!! Creme Brulee!!! aarrgghh forgot to get some more!!!!
Dee
xx
Looks like you will really have to keep an eye on that Donny lol.
I think you may have to get very tough on Donny Doll and ground him or else he will be very naughty when you take him away with you on your 'special' trip! LOL
Post a Comment