
Soooooooooooo TB has been a total ratbag lately, what's new, but how can you not love this face...
As much as I would love to knock his block off this week, I know he's really rebelling coz yes, I did disconnect his computer from internet access this week. He won't get it back till Friday night AND he won't be allowed access after 10pm Sunday through to Thursday nights during the school terms ever again. Yes, here he is my, Testosterone Boy......
.......... sending a love heart out to a girl he was seeing. Had a great photo of them together, but alas they are no longer and 'item'. He's sooooo not liking being single (oh such is young love) He's taken most of these photos of himself, clever little chicken he is, especially when you see the last two on here.
Yes, I'm a bit of a snoop of a Mum too, I do check out his websites now and then. How else am I supposed to get those fantastic photos of him if he won't hold still or pose for me? I love these next couple and yes, I did fess up that I raided his computer to get copies (these next ones are not on his web pages any where that I know of)
This last photo is one that won me a fabulous scrapbooking kit at the LSBS's retreat earlier this month, these have to be my absolute favs of him in ages.
See ya, I'm totally knackered today. Though I've had 2 days off this week, I don't feel like I got to have a rest at all, up 6am both days off, yes you guessed it, to boot TB off to school, agghhh, when's he going to learn how to set the alarm in his Hiptop phone I ask ya??
Wirg.
2 comments:
hey you!
Top pics of TB there!! Those last 2 are my faves too.
Deanne
xx
He's just gorgeous Wirg.
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment