Monday, 31 March 2008

Sydney Swan's blitzed Port Adelaide, whoohoo!

Yes, other than stamping scrapbooking and the Osmonds, I do have other pass times and interests!.


Like being a member of the Sydney Swans Football (that AFL or Australian Football League or Aussie Rules to the uninitiated)
Yesterday at the SCG (Sydney Cricket Ground) was their first home game for the season, 2nd one played todate. And what a difference a week made!
OMGoodness, last week we lost by only 2 points. The Swans did their typical leave the run too late to try and blitz the other side.
But yesterday holey cr@p they were on fire!!!!! Right from the first few minutes it was go go go. I got some great photos. Too many to put on here, but I''ll put a few so you can see just how good our seats are that we have every year! 4 rows from the boundary line, on the side closest to the main entrance, just about dead half way between both goals. To our left is where the Swans interchange players sit.
We took a friend yesterday coz son was out and he was amazed when I said follow me and lead him to our member seats. His comments? "Woah you said you were close but this is amazing!!"
So here you go, here's some shots I took, many of them over the other side of the field or up in the goal area, but it's great having that 10 optical zoom on my camera, whoohooo!

Barry Hall during warm up.... Barry Hall & Adam Goodes.....



Barry goes for a goal.... 1/4 time Nick Fosdyke facing, no17-Tadhg Kennelly No-21 Leo Barry.

And who doesn't like those short shorts!! Mmmwaahh!
See ya for now,
Wirg.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Great photos Wirg.....dont know about the team though........LOL.

Luv Sandie