You know those photos I posted of my son, with all that hair over his face? Well guess what? He had a haircut last Thursday night and it's gone gone gone!! I'm still trying to get a photo of him with his new 'look' but in his own words... "it's so good to get that hair off my face and be able to see properly" Now what have I been telling him for months and months? And his skin's clearing up too, wonders!
I was a little 'clever' in how I got him to agree to a hair cut. I showed him an avatar I'd found and told him he'd look great with his hair like that. He has the type of hair that would cut to it well.
Sooooooooo it's not the same as the avatar, it's more like a Beatles cut, yes he's discovered the music of the Beatles. But it is cut, it is shorter and he is looking soooooo nice!
hugs
a happy Mummy
Wirg.
ps I forgot to say, I'm no longer blonde either. I dyed my hair last week with what was ment to be dark blonde, but I now sport a more brunette looking shade. It was a bit of a shock, but I'm getting used to it now, what do you think??????
It's about CHOCOLATE and the ethical farming of the cocoa bean! Please go read about
this here at "Don't Trade Lives.com"
This year we are not buying chocolate to celebrate Easter, this year we are going to remember what Easter is really all about and it sooooo isn't chocolate.
Thanks for taking time to read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment