You know I mentioned in my previous post that I used to write my own websites? Today I went to have a look to see if anything of them still exisisted and to my surprize one is still viewable online.
Really, I was looking for the instructions I wrote on how to transfer your vinyl records to cd using your computer. I found the instructions still online so thought I'd share the link with you, it's here.... http://www.geocities.com/wirginia_101/vinyl_to_CD.html .
I'm so glad they were still viewable, coz I'd lost them last year when my pc was reformated. I did save them, somewhere, but do you think I could find them, nooooooo.
Anyway with great sighs of relief I've got them again. That software (LP Recorder, an Australian company too!) I use is well worth the money too. Now I have a laptop, I'm installing it all on that and then I won't have to bring my stereo into where my desktop is. Too much fiddling about and not enough space to put the stereo really. All hail laptops and their portability! Wooohooo!!
Okay a short entry for today, I'm off over to a friends for the afternoon now.
See ya,
Wirg
No comments:
Post a Comment