Monday, 18 February 2008

Monday again!

Holy schmolly, Monday's almost over!!

What a boring day at the slave pit today. I'm begining to wonder if I'll have a job come the end of the year. You know, I'd love it if the made me redundant then. The way things are now, I'm soooooo freaking bored and we've been told as of last week, we are not allowed to read books or magazines anymore, WHAT THAAAAA????

Apparently someone was caught reading whilst they were actually talking with a doctor. I mean I ask you, how the heck does one do that then?? I couldn't do it, sure as eggs I'd probably type in what I've been reading rather than what I'm told over the phone.

But there ya go, someone's been doing it and now they've officially stuffed it for the rest of us, bl@@dy morons! Mind you, I don't think that'll stop people from reading between calls. It's the quietest there it's been in the almost 4 years I've been there.

Anyhoo.... today when he got home from school, the teenager askes me to download a job application form for him. He called in at the pizza place he works for to check what shifts he's working this week and they didn't give him any, not a one!!

I am a bit dumbstruck on this because he's ment to be doing a work based part time traineeship with this company. So far they've not told him till about 20 minutes before he's due to be there that he has any kind of training, which of course coz he's given no notice, can't get to. He's done nothing at work with his trainer and now they don't even give him work this week? He's a bit over making pizzas. He tells me he's very good at it but is so over it and is sick of 'food' work.

ROFL, my boy sick of making pizzas! LOL, though he's not sick of eating them, that's for sure. Anyway, fingers crossed he's applying at a huge video store chain, walking distance from home and probably better hours to boot. Lets hope he gets it, I'd rather he be there than the pizza place, I'm always terrified they are going to get held up one night.

See ya, trying to figure what I'll have for dinner. My boys are having left overs of which I don't want any coz that's what I had for lunch.

Wirg.

No comments: