Wednesday, 19 December 2007

What have I been creating lately??

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll .....
..... yes I have been a bit busy with all that's been going on but I have found time to have some 'therapy' at my craft desk.

Today I finally finished an OTP (that's off the page) item for my in-laws for Christmas. I love it so much, I think I should have done two at the same time. Oh well, that's why digital cameras are sooooo handy!

Here you go, I can share it online now because my in-laws don't even have a computer so there's no chance they'll see it before Christmas day.



If I don't get back on before this Friday 21st December, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, stay safe, stay happy, stay cool!!
hugs
Wirg.

1 comment:

Paula said...

What can I say but WOW!! This book is amazing Virgina, just amazing.
Merry Christmas to you and all your family!
Paula :)