We've had a busy time of it lately but it was beautiful to sit in church this morning and have my hubby do the sermon and mention how we've got through these 17 years and then some. Just wonderful. For those of you who don't it's time you did and those of you who do, do it some more and that's pray. That's what some of the sermon was about, peppered with great analogies with gliding. Yes you read right, gliding (soaring some people call it)
Hubby's been a glider pilot for years. He's not current at the moment but has a few hundred hours up at least. Getting married and having our son kinda put paid to that expensive sport but one day we can dream that he can take it up again.
He made great analogies in relation to prayer life and gliding and how you need to be in the upward thermals, soaring up and up and if you move away from them, you tend to drop pretty fast. Very cleverly written and presented. I must get a copy of the recording coz it was a cracker.
For our anniversary I created a 'Love' book for my hubby. I used a Kaiser craft wooden kit and lots of yummy scrapping papers, rubbons and stuff. He adores it and can't wait to show it off on his desk at work. Here you go, I've photographed it and all.....


I so love how this came out and it wasn't as hard or as fiddly as I thought it would be, just needed to knuckle down and as the Nike people say, 'Just do it'
byee for now,
Wirg.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Virginia!
Sensational LOVE book. The colours are fantastic.
Here's to many more decades of happiness together.
Paula :)
Post a Comment